Draws and projects
Runar Eriksen (24) sees a safe, interesting and long future as an employee of Tratec Halvorsen.
- My job is to design and design the things we will create - for example, platform decks and tanks. I am quite fresh yet, so it has taken some time to learn the drawing program. But I feel that things are getting better and better. I hope to be here for many years, says Eriksen.
The 24-year-old is the youngest of all Tratec Halvorsen employees. Without that he thinks there is no problem.
- The working environment is great. The colleagues are pleasant and helpful, says Eriksen.
"And then you have to say that you have a good boss," Svein Krossli calls from the neighboring office.
- Yes, the boss is very good, he, laughs the young female beer.
- A handyman
Eriksen's formal job title is a project engineer. Man he calls himself "potato".
"I'm an all-man, after all," says Eriksen.
He holds a professional certificate as an industrial mechanic from Eiken Mechanical Workshop.
- What I like very much here is that I get the opportunity to try new things, says Eriksen.
Together with the cohabitant in Austerdalen in Kvinesdal he does a lot of renovation of "house and home". But he also gets time for his big passion, which is motorsport.
- We are a lot of friends who enjoy car crossings and scooters. Before, I was actively driving. But I am still part of the environment, ”says Eriksen.